If you weren’t at the amazingly delicious Paleo Thanksgiving last Saturday, then you missed out on a lot of SUPER yummy dishes! If you were there, how badly do you wish you had some leftovers right now?!
Anyway, I just wanted to share the recipe for the dish I brought in for the party, it’s light on ingredients, easy to make, and SUPER delicious!
Savory Coconut Flour Muffins & Herbed Butter
(This recipe makes a bunch, so feel free to reduce for smaller serving size)
- 12 eggs
- 8 tbsp organic grassfed butter (I used Kerry Gold)
- 1 cup coconut milk (canned is best)
- 1.5 cups plus Coconut Flour (pick it up from Whole Foods)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch of salt
- Approx. 1 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Grease muffin tins (or use muffin liners).
3) Beat eggs and combine with remaining wet ingredients: melted butter and milk.
4) Add in coconut flour and baking powder.
5) Once combined, add in scallions and rosemary. Mix again until blended.
6) Fill the muffin tins about halfway.
7) Bake for about 10-20 minutes. Until the muffins cooked through in the center and the edges start to look a little golden
8) Serve with herbed butter
- 1 stick Grassfed Organic Butter — I used Kerry Gold
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 garlic cloves