Workout of The Day
The Workout of the Day, or “WoD” is the primary strength and conditioning class at The Foundry. Each class contains a warm-up,
A CrossFit workout performed in teams of 2, 3, or 4. Team workouts are typically longer, requiring more endurance. Teamwork and camaraderie are essential!
Barbell Club is a 75-minute class focused on strength and Olympic Lifting. In this
The Foundry Union Station – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
Team 1k Row!!
In teams of 2…alternate every 250m. While Partner 1 rows, Partner 2 is performing flow stretching (5 Reps of Bootstrapper Squat & 5 Reps of Push-up to Down-Dog)
With the Same Partner…
AMRAP x 5 MINUTES
5 Burpees in-sync
10 Sit-ups in sync
15 Air Squat + Jumping Jack in-sync*
*1 Rep = 1 Air Squat + 1 Jumping Jack for 15 total.
ON A 12:00 RUNNING CLOCK…
50 Box jumps (24/20)
30 MB slams (20/14)
then in Remaining Time Max Meters on Rower
NCFIT Baseline – Bodyweight (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP x 12 MINUTES
6 Strict Pull-ups
12 Hand Release Push-ups
- To make the biggest impact on our clients' fitness, happiness, and well-being.
- To provide our team with meaningful compensation, professional development, and advancement opportunity.
- Growth: The desire to become the best version of yourself you are capable of.
- Ohana: We're building a tribe of awesome people who lead extraordinary lives.
- Do it With Passion: Leading an awesome life and living to the fullest.