Our friends at MovNat are coming to Oak Brook for a 1-day workshop Sunday, April 29. This is a seven hour course that covers the following:
- The MovNat approach of natural movement.
- Efficiency principles and perception drills.
- Essential techniques and movement variations in walking, running, jumping, balancing, crawling, climbing,
- lifting, carrying, throwing and catching.
- Combo training and implementation of MovNat
Brad and I have both taken the course and thought it was excellent. I learned a lot of practical skills for climbing, balancing, jumping, and navigating steep terrain. In addition, MovNat coach Cliff is a great instructor. Through our relationship with MovNat, members can sign up for the workshop at 50% off the regular rate.
If you’d like to take advantage, simply email me or ask me at the gym for the discount code.