The Open is Here!
The CrossFit Open is an incredible way to test our fitness but an even better way for us to strengthen our community at The Foundry. Over the next fives weeks we’ll be hosting the Games events every Saturday from 9am-12pm!
Feb 28 @ Printers Row
March 7 @ Union Station
March 14 @ Printers Row
March 21 @ Union Station
March 28 @ Printers Row
* A make-up time is available, see the schedule at the bottom.
We encourage all of our members to register (if you have not already) and be a part of this wonderful opportunity to come together and support one another. All members who register and participate will receive a custom made Foundry t-shirt (place orders Saturday).
So far there are 35 members signed up at our Printer’s Row location and 31 at our Union Station location!
How to sign up:
- Go to games.crossfit.com
- Click “Log-In / Register” at the top right
- Create an account (if you participated in a prior year, you can use your existing login information)
- Select your affiliate:
- Printers Row Members select “Printers Row CrossFit”
- Union Station Members select “Union Station CrossFit”
** Important Note ** The Union Station affiliate was reset and members who already registered need to log-in and reselect Union Station as their affiliate.
Thursday Feb 26 @ 7pm – Live Announcement
Each Thursday from 7-8pm there is a live broadcast of the WoD Announcement. We will have the broadcast streaming at both locations. Hang out or come by and watch with your Foundry Friends!
Saturday, Feb. 28th @ The Foundry – PRINTERS ROW
The first of five weekends of the open will commence at our Printers Row location
8:45am – Doors Open
9:00am – Check-In
– All members please show up by 9am
– There will be a table where all participating members will check-in and receive their heat number
9:30am – Briefing
– Review movement standards
– Review warm-up
9:45am – Start warm-up for members in the first heat
10:15am – First Heat
11:30am – The “Firebreather Heat”
– Coaches and experienced members
12pm – Pot-luck!!!
– Please bring food and drink for a nice cool down after the workouts
* If you are unable to make one or more Saturdays, but still wish to participate in the Open, there are designated Open workout make-ups Monday at 7am & 5pm at both gym locations.
If you have any questions please ask any coach! We look forward to seeing you Saturday!