Hey Everyone! This week, I thought I’d share a recipe with you that plays with spices!
Spices allow us to enhance the flavor of our food without adding any unnecessary nonsense (sugar, chemicals, empty calories, etc). Spices can take your average boring ‘ol chicken breast, and turn it into a mouth-watering masterpiece, and when you end of eating chicken a lot, it’s fun to play with the flavor!! Upping the flavor ante of your meals is going to leave your taste buds feeling satisfied! Additionally, most spices have nutritional benefits of their own!! So it’s a WIN – WIN – WIN (NO CRAP – TONS OF FLAVOR – NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS!)
And with that, here is a recipe for chicken drumsticks that I absolutely LOVE! Feel free to use it on any other chicken parts as well!
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F
- Wash and pat dry chicken legs
- Massage drumsticks with duck fat
- In a large tupperware container or cooking bag, mix together spices.
- Throw the legs into said bag or box and shake it up. You want the spices to be coating all those legs!!
- Place chicken legs in a roasting pan and slide them on into the oven
- Cook for approximately 40 minutes. Take the roasting pan out midway through and flip the legs over.
- The meat should NOT be pink on the inside when fully cooked
Enjoy with a BIG OL bunch of veggies!!!