The Foundry is conducting a nationwide search for one lead coach to join the team at our new West Gate location.
Lead Coach Position Description:
Lead Coaches at The Foundry are masters of recognizing & teaching efficient human movement. They work with athletes of all levels, from beginners to elite national and international competitors. Lead coaches easily connect with a wide variety of people and are effective in helping them reach their full potential. A Foundry lead coach is a role model for a balanced, healthy lifestyle and a trusted advisor for health inquiries. He/she is involved with and well respected in the local community.
- 2+ years of functional training as an athlete
- 1+ year full-time coaching or 2+ years part-time coaching
- CrossFit L1, additional certifications desirable
- Outgoing, warm personality
- Lead coaching group classes. Manage flow, provide instruction & maintain safety.
- Assist group classes. Provide individualized coaching and support.
- Office hours to develop programming, assist with facility improvements, attend team meetings, work on individual projects, and implement other initiatives under direction from the Head Coach.
- Handle membership inquiries, provide information about our program and membership options
- Plan and facilitate community events that take place throughout the year.
- Occasional private coaching sessions
- Implement programs under direction of the Head Coach and General Manager
About The Foundry & Benefits
The Foundry is the leader in athletic development, health & performance, and CrossFit training. We are recognized for the high quality of our product and have been featured in numerous publications such as HGTV FrontDoor and Men’s Book Chicago. Our lead coaching staff possess deep experience and education and work full-time at The Foundry. We provide an inspiring, fun work environment and an experienced management team. We are one of the fastest growing fitness companies in the nation.
Position Benefits Include:
- Full-Time Salaried
- Bonus Plan
- Paid Vacation Time
- Growth Opportunity and multiple career tracks
- Company sponsored education and certification opportunities
- Encouraged and challenged to assist development of new programs and services
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you would like to become part of the team to email@example.com
Hiring Manager: Brad Raysby