At The Foundry, we believe nutrition is the foundation of any good fitness program, and the gateway to optimal health. Nutritional habits play such an important role in achieving your health and performance goals that we’ve implemented a comprehensive nutrition program. We’ve partnered with Whole9, specialists in the field of nutrition to design this program and make you the healthiest you’ve ever been!
Eat Real Food.
Our belief is that a good nutritional program should be centered around eating real food. We know that fad diets, crash diets, miracle pills and “meal replacements” are not part of a balanced, sustainable path towards improved health and fitness. Instead, we encourage you to eat high quality meat, seafood and eggs, plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, and healthy sources of dietary fats – it’s that simple. Just eat good food, put your meals together in a way that is simple, balanced and (most importantly) sustainable, and experience all of the tangible benefits that come from a nutritional plan designed to help you create a healthy metabolism, heal your digestive tract, calm systemic inflammation and put an end to unhealthy cravings, habits, and relationships with food.
Proper training + proper eating = results.
Members gain access to our our 81 page nutrition guide, which includes:
- Our nutritional “elevator pitch” – Nutrition in 60 Seconds
- A list of food groups that detract from your health and fitness, and those groups that make you healthier.
- A detailed Shopping Guide, including helpful hints for making high quality food choices
- The Whole9 meal planning template, outlining portion sizes, meal frequency and pre- and post-workout nutrition
- Delicious, Whole30-approved recipes that follow our meal planning template, and a 7-day meal plan
- A multi-category FAQ to help you hit the ground running
- A number of helpful resources – additional recipe sites, references, books and movies
- The Whole30, Whole9’s original program designed to “change your life in 30 days”
- The Whole30 FAQ, to help guide you through your 30 day program
RxGrill: Let Us Cook For You!
For those who lack the time or desire to cook for themselves, we also offer homemade healthy meals for delivery! RxGrill is our own in house food service, with a rotating selection of healthy, delicious meals. All meals comply with our nutritional recommendations, so there is no need to worry about the ingredients. Some examples include:
- Grass-Fed Beef Meatloaf with Bacon infused Kale
- Latin Pork Tenderloin with Cinnamon Apples and Garlic Green Beans
- Poached Salmon Fillet with Olive tapenade
- Carne Asada with Roasted Beet Vegetables
Meal Packages are available in increments of 3 or 5 meals and are delivered fresh to the gym twice per week. See see available options and place an order, go to the RxGrill Order Page.