Who Are We?
The Foundry is more than a Gym. We believe in helping you forge your best self through sustainable health and fitness.
We believe we are not meant to go to work, sit in cubicles and collect a paycheck for years on end while our physical health declines.
We believe we are meant to explore, run, jump, lift and play so that we may experience life to the fullest and inspire others to do the same.
I started the gym in 2011 in the back room of my apartment with a handful of weights, two friends as clients and a lot of passion.
Six years later, we operate a 6,000 sqf facility in downtown Chicago, work with hundreds of busy professionals and have been voted one of Chicago’s best gyms
The Foundry may be for you if:
- You want to be prepared for whatever life throws at you.
- You want to feel more confident in your personal and professional life.
- You want to become a stronger, faster, and leaner version of yourself.
- You want to become part of something greater than yourself.
- To be the thought-leader for fitness and performance coaching, and make the biggest impact on our clients’ fitness, happiness, and well-being.
- To be the most desirable company to work for in our industry by providing our team with meaningful compensation, professional development, and advancement opportunity.
“To help people forge their best self through sustainable health and fitness.”
- Innovation: Being a pioneer in the Health & Fitness industry.
- Growth: Always striving to improve ourselves through fitness, education, and knowledge.
- Fun: Leading an awesome life and living to the fullest.
What We Expect
We work hard to help you achieve success. Please review our general expectations to ensure a successful relationship:
- You are ready to make a significant commitment to your fitness.
- You are coachable and receptive to feedback.
- You will stay in communication with us to work through any obstacles that come up.
- If you are considering other fitness options, please check those out first before scheduling a consultation with us.
- You are supportive of other members and the coaching staff.
- You are prepared to have fun!